Saturday, August 13, 2005

What A DAY!!!

The first thing was that the day was freaking cold cos it was a rainy day today… Then I didn’t know it was going to be so cold so I wore the jacket that wasn’t that thick and ended up freezing on the way around school and especially on the way home cos the rain got heavier… But it wasn’t like in S’pore where it pours really bad… So I ended up with a bit of a pain in my ears when I got home…

However, because of the rainy day, we cancelled our plans to go to South Bank for some nite market shopping… It’s like a flea market selling mostly arts and crafts kind of stuff… That’s sad… Just gotta go another day then…

My head was spinning throughout the lecture today cos the lecturer was really going in circles… He was so unclear n he noes that there were many blank faces… It is so important that I understand cos it is the backbone for my first assignment due at the end of the mth… I’m in major trouble cos I really dun understand… So I have to read the tb n hopefully it will help some…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home