Marriage
It simply amazes me at the number of girls who think about marriage at this age... To me, I think there's still a long time more before I seriously contemplate that step... Cos it is a huge step... Perhaps it's the bioglogical clock that pushes women into thinking about marriage... Perhaps it is because they've found their soul mate earlier in life...
For me, I wanna know that that person is the right one for me and that we would be able to live together for the rest of our lives because I believe that marriage would be for life... I know that there are no guarantees in life and that it takes the two people involved to make it work... So at least if I know I can be sure that that person would want to make it work, then I would have the confidence that it is the right step... But i'm still young, I believe that I still have years more before i take that step...
Just don't know why people want to rush into marriage for...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home