Sunday, August 27, 2006

Me? Daring?

Quite a few people have said to me: " I didn't know you were so daring."

I was stunned when I heard that, because it wasn't just one person who said that to me but in fact quite a few... That just led me to start thinking about myself... For those who have known me for a long time, would never use the word, "daring" to describe me...

I don't think I've been much of a "daring" person my whole life... Have I changed?? Maybe I have... Perhaps by changing my environment, exposing myself to possibilites of "the great unknown", I've become a different person... I don't really know... Maybe unknowningly, I've changed... Or is it just that I've never noticed or never had that chance to unleash that "daringness"??

I guess as time goes by, one would slowly find their own identity or their "true self"... Right now, I'm not quite sure, but one thing's for sure, I do want to find my "true self"... Perhaps when you truly know who you really are, then you can find and do the things you truly want in life??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home