Vexed
Perhaps when you wanted something and missed the chance to get it, when you finally got it, you realise that it isn't the same as before, perhaps even unsuitable for you. The feeling isn't the same anymore.
I wanted that bag a long time ago, now that I've got it, I couldn't remember if it was how I wanted it to be. Maybe it is a bit unsuitable for me now. Guess it can be applied to many things.
Watching this korean drama that I have no idea what the title of the show is, but I know that it is a typical korean drama. Sad and make you feel like crying. It just remind me of a lot of the past and all the feelings. I just feel like no one truly understands. Perhaps I'm just stubborn. I wish I can just throw everything away and forget, but I can't. Letting everything go is the hardest part but I know that I have to. There is no use holding on to something that is meaningless and useless. Because even when it comes back to you, it may not be the same anymore. Nothing's ever quite the same anymore, isn't it?
Stupid korean drama! Made me think of so many things that I shouldn't be thinking about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home