Assignments!
I have 2 assignments due tomorrow so i have been busy working on those... It's driving me nuts cos my research paper is troublesome and requires a lot of thinking... Been sitting infront of the computer for hours... Without being distracted! Something i've not done before... Perhaps i'm so "into" the paper and thinking and all... But somehow i feel that it's not gd enough... I have to do well for this paper cos it constitutes to 20% of my final grade and also it leads on to the 2nd assignment- research proposal... And that is 30% of my grade... Somebody saveeeee Me...
I know i have to do well and i want to do well... It's like the only thing i live for now... Sounds pathetic but then again... I really want to do well and accomplish something for myself...
But i do not know what to do with all that i wish to accomplish... The road ahead is still fuzzy and hazy for me... I thought i wanted to be a writer of some sort when i was younger, but my path changed to something that i found, is also something i found kinda cool too... But is it what i want? I do not know... Just going with what i had and was given, i guess... I could still alter the path to do what i've always wanted to do, which is to write, but I dunno if i see myself doing that next time... But 1 thing i do know, is that i love to write... But does that mean that i want to do that in future? Do you see me as a writer? Or journalist? Or editor? Or media presenter or something? I thought working for a fashion magazine would be fun... Or something like carrie bradshaw in sex in the city... That would be cool... What do you think?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home