Sometimes
In life, there are always ups and downs. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. It's through these things that happen that you learn. Like they say, things happen for a reason.
I think i've learnt a lot. I've learnt more about me and also i've learnt about what i want and do not want in relationships. I believe that when i finally come through, it will ultimately make me a stronger person.
Sometimes feelings and emotions are just simply hard to explain. Everyone thinks and feels differently. Not always do everyone see eye to eye. Everyone have their own thoughts and opinions but that does not mean that one should force the other to accept that same thinking.
I thought that it's just better not to have another relationship because i do not want to risk that heartache anymore, but i am not a cynic. I am a romantic and proud to be one. So all i can do, is to protect my fragile heart and take things, when they come, very very slowly. No more mistakes anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home