Monday, June 12, 2006

Four Million Smiles Campaign

I've just read the article on the four million smiles campaign and I think that it is a ridiculous thing to do...

Why do I say that?

First of all, I think by making people SMILE when these events are held, is kinda dumb... Just think about it... If they arrive and people SMILE, the next time they visit again (without such an event held), they would be surprised to find UNSMILING Singaporeans...

If it is said that that's what Singaporeans are known for anyway, then why the campaign? Isn't it pointless?

I think it's so pretentious...

It just goes to show that people do not smile from their hearts, if they have to be reminded to do so when these delegates arrive...

Then what is the point of the campaign? To be someone we're not?

Anyway, that's just my point of view...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home