Thursday, June 08, 2006

Time to Confess

I think I need to put everything out in the open now... I think I may very well need to seek help soon...

I've tried not to let myself get pass that stage but I've failed...

It is easy to pretend and cover up because there's no one here to see me when I'm all by myself... To crash and burn...

My mood swings like mad, very very emotional nowadays and most of the time, I'm depressed... I'm in denial with everything... I'm a wreck... No one knows this because I've stopped talking about it to anyone...

I can't find anyway out of this... I've always thought that my mind's strong, but I guess not... I don't know what to do anymore...

I can't believe that one person can bring about that, but it has...

I need to find a way out of this soon... It's consuming my mind and life... I don't know how...

Will someone please help me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home