Mr Crocodile Hunter- Steve Irwin
It's so sad to hear the tragic news... It was said to be a freak accident... It's just not the way anyone would imagine how he would die, after all, he has always been flirting with danger... Stingrays are just not as dangerous as crocs...
He is so young and his kids are still so young... It is a sad piece of news... Never got a chance to go to the Sunshine coast to see him in action at the Australian zoo...
Anyway, I think all the TV stations around the world are all reporting on him... Even on the radio as well... He sure is famous... Perhaps his death can help the wildlife conservation funds around the world... And I believe that that was his passion... To raise money to help the animals...
He will be missed by many, I'm sure of that...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home