Thursday, January 25, 2007

Birthday Wish

Yesterday was not exactly the most happiest or the most comfortable birthday ever... Reasons??

First of all, I had the most awful rashes ever that made me feel so itchy and in agony... Red like a lobster I couldn't even go out... Lots of things I couldn't eat as well... Kinda spoilt the mood for everyone... Especially my dear mama... It is finally getting slightly better today but I'm still itching all over...

Second of all, my dad is in china... Not the whole family together celebrating... So yesterday didn't really feel like a proper birthday celebration at all...

Third, and yes there is a third, is that I realised that there are still a lot of unresolved issues that I guess I have been trying to ignore and forget... Now I think it is finally the time to come clean before I truly lose everything I really want... It is just that I am so afraid of getting hurt again that I dare not try... That, I can safely say, isn't my normal self... Haha... I just do not know if it is the right thing to do or not... I have been trying to walk away but I'm seriously failing miserably... Cos all I can ever think of are those memories and everything that have happened... I guess I've got to find the right time to make amends if that is even possible still... Because it matters to me... It always will...

So, this year, my birthday wish is to for everything to go smoothly and for everyone to be happy and healthy... Guess that's more than a wish, but then, it's my wish... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home