Out of My Mind
I think I've been a little loony these days... Swamped with stuff to do and that there's been many tragedies going on in the world... Sometimes things do get a bit overwhelming...
I've realised that because of such tragedies that occur ever so often, whether it happens to one personally or just any random person, it becomes obvious to that person and everyone around, that one should not take life for granted and to live life to the fullest... It is the only thing to do so that if anything were to happen suddenly, you'd know that you led a life with no regrets...
I like to reflect on the things that have gone on, not just in my life, but also around me... You really can't be oblivious to your surroundings... Sometimes I let things that happen around me affect me personally... It is one of my flaws... I just can't help it... I think some day I'll learn to not do so, but may be I won't... That's just me... But I figured that I have to be level headed sometimes and just see clearly that sometimes you just gotta let people solve their problems themselves... There's only so much I can do... But I do know that I can be their shoulder to cry on or just to lend a sympathetic ear... Perhaps that's all that matters... As much as I love chatting, I like to listen to people too... Because life really isn't just about me... I believe that when you are there for people, when you need someone, they'll be there for you too... It's kind of like the idea of paying it forward...
I also think that I'm one determined person as well... When I decide to do something, I'll stick to it until its done... That's probably why it's hard to just turn and walk away sometimes... I'm know that I'll be there wondering what will happen if I don't finish it, that is why I have to know or do something til the end... It frustrates me when I don't know the final result... Life is such a mystery sometimes... You don't know what lies ahead... Its hazy right now, but when I get there, I know that it will be clear and that the answer will be there... For now, all I can do is to wait and see... Patience is a virtue...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home