Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Stronger

I wish I knew how to be a stronger person... This year has been really trying for me... Many events and challenges and situations that really, is a form of a test to see how strong a person I am... Sad to say, I don't think I am that strong... But I am learning to...

I look up to people, especially my mother, who are really strong... With all that has happened, nothing seemed to tear her apart... I know if I were in her position, I would have just crumbled to pieces...

I also look up to my housemate, Janet... She is also another super strong woman... I don't wish to say what happened but I know she is 1 tough lady...

I guess it's with really delicate and challenging situations that push people to become tough and strong... You'd have to be strong for the people around you... Because if you crumble, the whole world will also fall apart...

So I really hope that someday I can be like one of those strong women... Nothing can bring me down... Unfazed... Strong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home