Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fear

This is the honest truth... Since I've known about the accident, I'm pretty freaked about screeching tyres and crossing roads... Because my place is so near the round about, I always hear tyres screeching... It's pretty terrifying... It scares the shit out of me... When I cross roads, I tend to quicken my pace and cross as quickly and safely as possible... My friends have been asking why I'm in such a hurry to get across...

The scariest thing is that I wasn't even there... But then again, I have a friend who was in an accident here about half a year ago... She was on the pavement and wasn't even crossing the road... It shows that things can really be unpredictable...

That has kinda put a little fear in me... Life certainly is unpredictable... Especially when you know you could have lost a loved one... It is a lot of nerves to deal with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home