Craziness
Definition of crazy : full of cracks or flaws : UNSOUND...
Think that is how I would describe myself right now... Just had the presentation that went so-so... Submitted my business policy and strategy assignment that was absolute hell... I think it's a half-baked job... Oh well... Hope it goes ok... Please pray for me... Haha...
Checked out my exam timetable this morning!! @&*%$*@
It is pure madness!!! I have 3 consecutive days of exams with my last paper a few days later... I sure hope someone has a clash and they'd change it a bit... My first 2 papers are of 60% weightage... That's not good... I'm screaming right now... ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!! 6th, 7th, 8th and 13th... NOVEMBER!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
There's still 1 more presentation this friday... One more on 16th... 3 more assignment submissions on 17th, 23rd and 27th... Busy like hell... Its a mad month...
I'm soooooo looking forward to a nice relaxing time after all this... Yayyyy... If I can even get through all these stuff first... Boo-hooo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home