OH WHAT A DAY!
What a day it has been for me... Had to do a presentation... That was actually the better part of my day... Because after that I had to sit for a lecture with a guy who had a really terrible B.O.!!! OH.MY.GOD!!! That was horrible... He kept moving and fidgeting... Raising his arms... KILLING ME SOFTLY... My friend almost turn and told him to get deodorant... We could have moved of course... But wouldn't it be too obvious?? That wasn't too pleasant... But we kept giggling and all... So it was probably obvious anyway... Yikes...
That's not the worst part STILL... I've just realised that the shoes I just bought recently (because 2 older pairs of shoes have sadly lost its life!!!) were of different colors!!! OMG... I've been wearing shoes that had different colored polka dots on them... Can YOU imagine? ARGH!!! Ok it was only my 2nd time wearing that pair of shoes so it probably isn't that bad... YIKES!
Please tell me your day isn't as bad as mine... Cos it probably can't get any worse...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home