Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What's your friendship support style?

According to the quiz I did in Nov issue of Cosmo, I'm "the avoider!" Can you imagine that?? However, I think it's really true... Sad but true...

It says that I'm a sensitive soul who tries not to become too emotionally involved in what my friends are going through, because I absorb their feelings, and therefore feel overwhelmed... I hate seeing them in pain, and worry about making them feel worse, so my support tactic is to try and cheer them up... The rest of it is just saying that I should be honest and tell the person I'm avoiding the topic because I don't want to remind the person of the painful situation so as to show that it's not that I don't care but just don't want to bring up the painful subject...

I think it not only reflects on friendships but for life in general... I tend to absorb all that emotions from people whom I care and love, and it affects me tremendously... I can't help it but it does get out of hand sometimes... I have to try control all that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home