The best way out is always through
The title is the catch-phrase for today... I seem to always the worst group mates in the world... I'm serious!!! Argh... Anyway, this semester isn't that bad because it's only 1 person, in 1 group... I have several other group assignments that I don't have any problem.. Just that 1 person in that 1 particular group... The other group mates were ok... Just that 1 person... Pissing mad with that person... Just the extent of that crap the person came up with as an excuse... Goodness!!!
We were all wondering what will happen and the only way to find out is by going through with it... It didn't go too badly... Thank god for that...
Anyway, I like that phrase a lot- the best way out is always through... When the going gets tough, tough get going... Only by going through all that shit, that you learn... There's definetely a point in life when things get difficult but by running away, you learn nothing... But when you get through with it, you become a stronger and better person... Sure it may be difficult, but there's always people around to lend their full support... There's always a brighter side to things... So why not peservere till the end? The reward will be all that much sweeter...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home