Skinny Models
I was reading this article on Asia1 just now... Had some problems trying to log in just now... Quite frustrating...
Anyway, the article was on models being overly skinny and it being the trend currently... It said the BMI of these models is 16.3 while the average acceptable figure should be 18.5... Oh well... Mine is 16.something... Is it really wrong? I eat healthily, do some exercise, don't smoke or take drugs, drink only occasionally... There's nothing wrong... Why are people making such a big fuss about it? Perhaps it's because some people purpsely do stuff to make themselves skinny-anorexia and stuff...
There was another interesting tidbit- that the average of these models have 24-25inch waist, 34A breasts and 34inch hips... Haha... That's my figure... That is a US size 0 and British size 4... Modelling? Nah... It's so degrading in certain ways... Haha... Never considered myself as skinny... Petite but not skinny... I don't think the two are quite the same... I certainly do not starve myself... This is a chocoholic speaking... Haha... But it certainly is difficult to buy clothing... Argh... Couldn't find a blasted (Aus) size 6 cozzie... How frustrating...
Enough with the skinnyness and BMIs... As long as you are healthy and happy, that is the most important thing... Be happy with what you have...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home