Sunday, October 22, 2006

Taller Stronger Better- Guy Sebastian

I've met the darkness
Been held by the night
Lonely was there in my arms
I have been brokened
I've stared in her eyes
Emptiness left me this scar

But I heard your voice

Calling me out of the cold

CHORUS:
And now I can live again
I have been chosen to run with the wind
I can go higher I know I will soar
I’m taller I’m stronger I’m better then before

I’ve walked through fire so I could become
All that you said I could be
And now my breath has a reason
My sky has a sun
Coz in you I’ve found all that I need

Your touch revived me
It was your love that opened my eyes

CHORUS:
And now I can live again
I have been chosen to run with the wind
I can go higher I know I will soar
I’m taller I’m stronger I’m better then before

Because I broke through the rain
Stuck through the storm
Now I know I remain
And I can do the impossible
I can reach the unreachable
Its my time
I will rise and live

And I can go higher I know I will soar
I’m taller I’m stronger I’m better then before

CHORUS:
And now I can live again
I have been chosen to run with the wind
I can go higher I know I will soar
I’m taller I’m stronger I’m better then before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home